DHD Architecture and Design is a versatile practice that encompasses residential, commercial, retail and hospitality.
Current Job Openings at DHD
Junior Architect Job Description
April 21, 2017
DHD Architecture PC is an award-winning design studio working in architecture and interior design. Our practice is based in New York City and our portfolio includes projects located locally and abroad.
We are currently seeking a full-time junior architect for architecture projects. Candidates shall exhibit the qualifications listed below.
· Professional degree
· 3-5 years of post-graduate experience in architecture and interior architecture
· Design ability that is critically thoughtful, conceptually based, and process-oriented
· Full construction documentation with an attention to architectural detailing
· Technical intelligence with regard to building systems
· Full project experience:
o In-house documentation
o Agency approvals (NYC Landmarks & Building Codes)
o Consultant coordination
o Construction administration
· Independence and initiative with direct client and contractor communication
· High level written and verbal communication skills
· AutoCAD, Revit and Rhino
· Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud
· Experience working in NYC helpful
Please email PDF’s of your cover letter, resume, and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org that do not exceed 8MB. Please, email only, no phone calls.
DHD offers salary with benefits commensurate with experience. We greatly appreciate the interest in our firm, but we will not be able to respond to every applicant.